Monday 3 November 2014

The Great Egg Drop


During my own Welcome Week at Bangor University, participating in the egg drop challenge was one of the best things that I did and so I was thrilled to be given the opportunity to participate in it with this years freshers.


Often one of the hardest parts about moving to University is learning how to make friends and work together with people you don't really know for one of many group projects you are bound to find yourself involved with during your three or four year course.

 




I was very impressed with this years efforts and I don't think we have ever had as many eggs survive the drop as we did with the first cohort! All of the designs I saw were truly unique and it made me feel ashamed of our groups pitiful attempt at the challenge back in my own freshers week at Bangor!

It was certainly a fun couple of hours for me and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as the staff did!

No comments:

Post a Comment